Saturday, September 18, 2004

Saturday



That is a photo taken when I was working during my ITP at The Green Book company. Horrible place. Never work there folks. Anyway, one good thing about working there is that I made good friends there. Especially the two in the photo above. On the left is Mak and on the right is Charles. Great guys and great friends. We havent spent a lot of time together after ITP, especially since Charles went to NS, but the times we have spent together were joyfull, fun and filled with laughter. Charles is now in commandos. Dont know how hes doing now. Anyway today is Saturday and I'm home alone. A bit boring. Been watching cartoons and She-Spies. Funny show. Everyone else is out. Maybe later in the evening meet my church friends go Satay Club. Well thats all folks. As Josh Matthews from Afterburn would say:- Later-Dayz!

No comments: