Friday, September 03, 2004

Photos!





Hi dudes and dudetes! Ive finally found out how to put in pics in this one of a kind blog as you can see from my last entry. So excited! Now you can see what I'm writing about in colour! How exciting right?! Ok, I know its not but just pretend you like it k? K?! Haha! Anyway the picture above was taken when I was around Secondary 1 I think. It was a church play for the boys in my church group and their families. Haha! It was supposed to be a superhero play. The man in black is supposed to be venom. Im supposed to be playing daredevil. Im sure you guys can spot me. The guy with the funny mask with a red mouth and white eyes is supposed to be carnage and the guy with the blue hands and white wristbands is supposed to be 'the new spiderman'. Wow! A lot of 'supposed'! Haha! Will show you a pic of my church group in 'the near future'. Today wanted to join my schools hockey team for training and make new friends, but I was sooo tired. Had to wake up early for MOBC test. Had to go to church in the morning also. Have to thank my MOBC teacher. He's really a kind guy whose genuinely concerned for all his students. Never seen such a teacher before. Followed Nqiap around who somehow keeps seeing this gal in a short skirt. Saw her when going for NWI, then at the foodcourt, then, if I had followed him for training, I would have seen her at the track! Darn! Must stick closer to Nqiap from now on. Haha! Well dats all folks! Till I post again, Viva la Rasa! Whatever that means :P

No comments: