Tuesday, September 14, 2004

MST!




Wanted to post earlier, but Ive been studying and was busy. Have not touched my PC for 2 whole days! Any-the-way, That's a picture I took quite some time back when i went around taking pics with my photography buddy and enthusiast Henry. Cute huh. Unfortunately, most of my pics taken that day did not come out good. Lucky this was salvaged. Well, 1 exam down, 2 more to go. Lucky Ive already studied for IAD, which is my next exam. Now to study for NWI. Had my MOBC exam already. What a waste of studying time. All that I taught was important to remember, did not come out. And all the formulas I remembered was also a waste of time. Not 1 single calculation came out. Only a "Which one of the following is the correct formula?" mcq question came out. I spent a lot of time trying to understand and remember the formulas. Now I'm in big crap. Dont think I did well for MOBC. Stupid tips. Most of them did not come out. Defeats the purpose of calling them tips! *sigh* Been walking around with Wayne and Nqiap and lately, been seeing quite a few babes in school. Must be babes season this time of year. Haha! Was training with Nqiap in school last week, and there was the IVP netball competition being held. Wow! From all the polys, and universitys, netball girls came to play. What a sight! This is why I love sports. Haha! That is all I have to say. Gota go study. Well, Whoopadee-ding dong!

No comments: