Thursday, September 16, 2004

NO HEADING!

Didnt know what interesting heading to put for today, so I decided to put NO HEADING! Haha! Anyway, todays the end of my MST and to cap it off, Liverpool won 2-0 in the champions league. What a week its been. Todays paper started early so I hardly had any sleep. Gona relax today. Start my FYP report tomorrow. The MST papers really suck. Hope end of semester paper not so bad. There was so much to remember for NWI, what a subject! Almost 3 quarters of the book to remember and its only mid-semester! Crazy Cows! I didnt get to study the last chapter properly, and they kept asking to draw diagrams for the last question. They probably thought they were doing us a favour. NOT! The diagrams were in the lab sheet, which I didnt know we had to study for the theory test. No one said anything. No One! And my memory is not very good, which makes thing worse. Tomorrow gona go for training after FYP report. Then head on down to meet my slacking buddies for some nice ice cold beer. As Geps would say, a bottle of Barons warms the cockles to the heart. Or as Mak would say, beer helps you reach a state of Nirvana. Haha! Woohoo Buckaroo! Thats right! Wise beer quotes. Cant live without' em. Well folks, Thats all I have to say. Stay tuned for more beer quotes. Or you can ask the guiness guy.

No comments: