Monday, September 20, 2004

NWI

Today school was boring and I felt lethargic. Teacher didnt know what to do, Asistant didnt know the problem and the class was left hanging. But for the first time during NWI practical I was right about something. So proud of myself. Only problem with that is that when you do something right for the first time, all your group mates wont believe you. Well anyway got back my first paper from MST and I passed. The marks were not very good but neither were they very bad as well. When I first got it, 1st thing that came to my mind was shit. How bad it looked and smelt. Im reffering to my marks of course. Then I realised that the teacher miscalculated and left out a whole 10 marks. *Phew* So that got corrected and now thats one paper down, two more to go. Indra wrote simple answers and they were actually correct. And he was watching Tora Tora (War Show), and soccer while studying. Maybe I should try that in the future, haha! Met Indra in the bus. Usually I dont take the bus to school but I left my house early and there he was. Went Macs to eat lunch. Wanted to try the new prawn burger but my school hasnt started selling it yet. Either that or they dont intend to. Had a Big Mac in the end. We talked about the Emmys which was this morning. Funny as usual. You guys should catch the encore telecast this evening. Well thats all for today. Word Life!

No comments: