Sunday, September 26, 2004

Quarter-Finals

Well, from the heading, I am sure you guys (and gals) can tell how far my team went in the soccer tournament. We played well but did not do enough to reach the semis. So far, we've been reaching the quarter-finals and not the semis for a few years running. Well our team had the youngest goal scorer in the history of Catholic Shield. Move over Wayne Rooney, we've got Ignatius Wang! Haha! Anyway..... Yesterday I also saw my secondary school best friend, Idrus! Its been years since ive seen him! At first he did not notice me, then I called out his name, and we then began talking about the good ol days (well they werent actually all that good) and did some catching up on each other, for 2 whole hours! What a day! Hope to meet up with him again. By the way, for those trying to reach me by my HP, at the moment, DONT! Anyway you wont be able to. My line has been totally suspended. I will call Starhub on Monday and see how from there. Got back my last paper from MST, and at least I passed. Didnt do too well, but still managed to have the top marks for the guys. Dont know how that happened. Its definitely a first for me. Nqiap was left fuming. One of the questions for MCQ, he picked the right answer, but due to a typo error, everyone got the marks wheather they got it wrong or right. And I was one of them who got it wrong, but still got the marks. Haha! Hooray for typo errors! Woohoo! Well thats it for today. Cheerios! And while you're at it, get me some Twisties! :D

No comments: