Monday, September 06, 2004

Holidays!



Well, got a new photo up. The photo above is of my church group. It was taken last December during my groups anniversary celebrations. Back then I was the president of the group and the oldest as well. Have to look after all those small children. Now I've since retired and someone else has taken over. Was President for 2 years. Now old man already, hehe.... Im still in the group, but playing a smaller role of course. Those were the days. It was tiring and frustrating at times, but it was also fun and nice, as well as an honour looking after these boys. Once it hits December, I would have to quit the group due to NS. Well, Its the start of the school holidays, or as my school likes to call it, Study Week. Going out to study MOBC later. Its going to be a looonng week. Hope I do well for next weeks exams. Heard a song on Power 98 today called Freak-a-Leak! Haha.... Song artists nowadays must be running out of song tittles. Who the hell comes up with these song tittles?! Well thats it folks. Be back with another post 'in the near future'. Freak A Leak! (:

No comments: