Thursday, December 02, 2004

Mum's b'day



Well folks, today is my mums birthday. My sis wanted to share the gift, partly cause she does not have much money, so we got her some lip gloss thingy and some makeup thingy, you know, girls stuff. Well anyway, what a hectic week. My house has new windows, and to install them, we had to move stuff away from the windows, and my dad thought it would be a great idea to spring clean the house and repaint my room at the same time. My gosh! The house was in a mess, didnt know where to start, and I hate painting! Was taking a break and playing computer, got ingrossed, and my dad got mad. Well anyway, Blades coming out on Dec 8! Cant wait to watch it. Abigail Whistler, aka Jessica Beil, has a bow that can kill vampires!!! Saw the trailer. Wow! Not the arrows, the bow! The bow string has ultraviolet light to kill vampires. What the %*$#!!! How cool is that?!!! I'll tell you! Very Cool!!! Okay... *takes deep breaths* Anyway, Liverpool actually won Arsenal. Neil Mellor actually scored, and what a goal it was! I nearly flew out of my chair watching it! And just this morning, they actually won Tottenham! I didnt think they could win anymore with they amount of injuries they have. Well, looks like theres still a glimpse of hope for the Anfield faithfull. And Taufik won. I was hoping he wins. But the whole racial thing really is irritating. I didnt vote. Hopefully, hoping he won was good enough, haha.... Well what a week its been folks! Lots of exclamation marks to excite even a snail!!! I shall leave you with more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: