Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Dec Babies!

Well, Abraham's birthday is today, so is Nqiap's. Happy Birthday guys! Mine is on the 3rd, My mum's is on the 2nd, my auntie's on the 4th, my uncles on the 1st, my brothers on the 23rd, and I'm sure i missed out a few as well. So many birthday's, so little time, as well as so little money. Don't forget that Christmass is on the 25th and well, talk about the festive season! There is really a lot of festivities and celebrations this month. Wow! Well my Birthday celebrations went great. Except the speech part. Everyone was chanting "speech!", so I decided to give em what they wanted. Except in the end, I think everyone was just saying that for fun, and I had to cut the long story short. I think what they just wanted was for me to give a "toast", whish is totally different. Anyway, I recieved an orgy of shirts on my birthday. Everyone except my family gave me shirts. But hey, they were nice and you can't go wrong with a practical gift. Wayne was the only one who gave me a wallet. Well next is Nqiap's birthday party on the 11th at his place. Heard it's going to be buffet style. Yeah! My stomach is getting bigger. But do I care?! Noooo.....!!!! Army will help me lose all my fats. And I get paid for it! Woohoo!!! Yeah rite.... Went for training yesterday with Alfred. So long never go. Now I'm aching all over. Well folks I leave you with that and my well wishes these holidays! (:

No comments: