Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Job



Well, I am now working. Its tiring but at least I get some pocket money. And I get to work from Monday to Friday only. The thing is, I'm working the graveyard shift. My work starts at 10:30pm and ends at 6:30am. Its labour. I work at Singpost, sort a bit of mail, carry lots of sacks of mail and load them into the trucks. At least there is a lot of breaks. I once worked the afternoon shift cause they needed people, 2 words- Never Again! Even if they begged me. Work like a dog and the pay isn't worth it. Went for Nqiap's birthday party on Saturday. Wayne didnt come and neither did Janice. In fact, none of the forward gang came except Chin Chong. Well it was buffet style, and we had cake as well. Bought him a Spawn figurine. I liked it, haha.... Well that the new fantastic four poster above. I had to put it in. It looks great! Can't wait to watch it. Went Malaysia on Monday to buy new clothes for Christmass. So now I have more shirts to add to the orgy of shirts that I got on my Birthday. Haha.... I'm getting trendy :P Well Im pretty tired now. Jus came back from work to update. Can't think of what else to write. ZZZzzzz......

No comments: