Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Bro's Birthday

Christmass is coming, the goose is getting fat, let us put a penny in Ian Binny's hat! If you haven't got a penny, a simple wish will do. And if you haven't got a wish, then may God Bless you!!!

Well yes, now this time is my bro's birthday. Today. My sis decided to get him a hp, and I thought I'd bettre share with her as it must cost a bomb. And it's just as well as I didn't know what to get my bro this year. Anyway, I paid for only like 15% of the cost of the gift. The hp got camera some more. Mine until now doesn't even have colour! *sigh* Anyway, Watched National Tresure yesterday with my secondary school mate Idrus. Not bad the show, but I think it would have been more exciting if I knew American history well. The clues to the treasure being about what some American dudes did before. Anyway, I finally bought for myself new street soccer shoes. Turf kind. Finally! But now I'm running low on cash. Hopefully I get paid in full tomorrow on my payday. Well, as Adeline mentioned in her blog, I too can't wait to watch Meet the Folkers, the sequel to Meet the Parents. Meet the Parents was sooo funny, that I can't wait to see this sequel. And Christmass is only a few days more! Can't wait, Can't Wait! The celebration, the lights, the colour, wow! Its a one of a kind celebration and holiday. Cool! Till then, I wish all my blog readers a great festive season ahead! Ciao for now! :D

No comments: