Friday, November 26, 2004

Diploma

Well, its finally official. Ive passed my exams and will soon get my Diploma in Information Communications Technology. No more Poly. Well, while everyone like Indra was dancing up and down in happiness, I started having that feeling that a lot of crap is going to hit me and hit me hard. And that crap is spelled A-R-M-Y. Have still not recieved my enlistment letter. Well anyway, to celebrate Indra's happiness, we went to orchard. Went Far East to eat lunch. I had rice in chilli crab sauce. Not bad. Served in a hot plate with seafood. No crab meat though. How ironic. Then chased a few short skirts till we finally arrived at cineleisure and played arcade there. I had to go home early so I only played one game of Daytona. My car for some reason damn slow. Indra had fun playing Spawn and a game called 18 wheeler, where you have to drive this truck to a destination in a certain time. He was really enjoying himself. Haha..... I bought a Incredible Hulk comic for the first time. It was an old comic and it cost me just 1 buck, so why not. Not bad. Indra didnt buy. His reason? I quote,"If you buy ten, then you'll be spending $10." I was like thinking, then just buy 1! Anyway, not bad. Had fun. Later going out with my mom to watch a play performed by Cheryll Miles, my cousin. Well thats all I have for today. Be back soon to post another "exciting" post on my life. Haha..... remember- To Infinity, and Beyond!

No comments: