Sunday, November 14, 2004

Hari Raya!



Well folks, yesterday, 10pm, the above show was on, on channel i. It was meaningless but hilarious. Wouldn't waste money watching it in the cinema though. Haha.... How did they come up with such an idea? The wonders of the human mind.... or is it frailties of the human mind? Anywho... went out with Indra and Ngiap on friday to geylang. Since I couldn't eat any land based animal meat on that day, I bought fried crab to eat. Indra chipped in a lot. Thanks dude! It was helluva delicious! The shell was fried so much till it was sooo crispy. And it was fried with temerine. My gosh! Slurp! Next hari raya must buy again. They only sell it during the fasting month period. Cost $10 for the whole fried crab but every ounce of it was worth it! Navy sent me a recruitement thingy in the mail. Ngiap got it too. They did a transformers comic navy style. Came with 2 cards, a nice transparent bookmark which I can't find now (Darn those transparent things!) and a very small transformers keychain thingy. My dad, a former navy man, was commenting on how great the navy was when he saw it, before telling everyone its a crazy idea to sign on. All I have to say is, Contradiction, a new scent by Kelvin Kline. Well tuesday I have to go school to return some library stuff. Might meet Wayne. Well that's all for todays report. Well, I'm Ian, signing off.

No comments: