Saturday, November 06, 2004

Its Over!

Mummy!!! Its over!!! *sob*

Well, its finally over. I haven't gotten my results yet, but I think this is it. No more poly. Im really really sad. Really really going to miss it. I dont want to repeat again though. Dont want to waste my parents money. Going to miss especially Wayne, Ngiap and Indra. From last semester, Aisya, Jasmine and Kelvin. Going to miss the rest of the forward gang and some teachers. I know I can meet up and go out with them, but I wont be meeting them as often as last time- Monday to friday in school. And once army hits, it will be very very hard. Well, as the song goes, I hope you had the time of your life, and in SP, I did. haiz, so sad. *sob* Sorry I've not updated for so long, but sometimes my blogger posting page screws up. Well, Au Revoir! Ciao! Sayonara! Arigato! Goodbye and Thank You SP, for giving me great friends, good teachers, and a great time!

No comments: