Thursday, November 11, 2004

Slacking

Well,yesterday went out with ngiap for training. Coach did not come so we trained ourselves. Long time never run. Nearly died doing a mere 400m sprint. Been going gym only. Then had dinner with him. On tuesday met Wayne at school while I was returning my DVD. He had to meet school counceller for a report to be sent to the police. Then he drove me to his house where I just read his comics. Tomorrow Ngiap and Indra coming over to my house then going out for dinner. Been waiting for my enlistment letter. Im hoping to get it soon and hoping that I can go in before Christmass, but right now, it looks very unlikely. Looks more like I'll be going in January. Well, been doing nothing much. Going out here and there for awhile and just enjoying life I guess. Reading comics, playing pc games. Well, I'll be waiting for that letter. Not eagerly, but more of a 'I cant wait to get it over' feeling. Well thats it for my blog today. As Koko would say, "Koko Crunch!"

No comments: