Sunday, October 10, 2004

White Chicks

Sorry dudes and dudettes for not updating for so long. Its been a real stressfull week for me. Thought IAD was done and over with. Then during interview, got screwed so hard, my ass still hurts till now. Got asked funny questions that I thought shouldnt have been asked during presentation and was told to continue decoding. What a nightmare! I hope the other groups are not angry at me for not helping, but seriously, I cant help when I dont know how and what to do. Mr. Choo, the IAD teacher, exagerated upon how much our group knew, i feel. I understand how it works, but how to apply, I have no ding dong idea! We didnt correct Mr. Choo upon how much we knew cos if he thinks we know, well, he wouldnt hassle us upon any copying bullshit. Now got MOBC project to do, and have to touch up FYP which isnt so bad. Have you realised that there are times when people say "FYP project", or write it down as such? Isnt that wrong since FYP stands for "Final Year Project". So if you say "FYP Project", you're actually saying "Final Year Project project"? Moving on........ Watched White Chicks yesterday. Ive heard a lot of gals rave about it and thought that it surely isnt that funny and they must be exagerating or really enjoy watching guys act like idiots when pretending to be girls. Then I watched it. Man, I'd give it 2 thumbs up and a toe. Its hilarious! It REALLY is funny! They even make fun of the girls. You just have to watch it. Its a one of a kind show. Went out with my ex to watch it. Since ive broken up, always feel a bit awkward going out with her. I acted like an idiot, trying extra hard to be funny. Awkward. Then at the end of the day, had to sit down, and slowly take it all in. Went to time myself for a 2.4km run on friday. Clocked in at 13.06. 50 seconds away. Thats really quite far. My friend timed. Said on my 5th round it was 10 minutes. Then I blew it on my 6th round. Dont know how like that. Well folks, I think some of you may have fallen asleep or are getting drowsy after reading so much, so I'll sign off. As zorro would say, Adios amigos!

No comments: