Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Negotiation Skills Test



This show, Batman Begins, is coming out next year. Michael Caine is playing Alfred the butler. Ken Watanabe, who to me is famous for his role in The Last Samurai, is playing Ra's Al Ghul the villain, Gary Oldman as Comissioner Gordan, and a host of other well known actors such as Morgan Freeman, Liam Neelson, Katie Holmes, and of course, Christian Bale as the Dark Night himself. Im not a DC fan, but Batman is still kinda cool. Cant wait to watch it. You can view the pics at http://batmanbegins.warnerbros.com/photos.html. Well, had Negotiation Skills test today. Was surprised that some people are expecting to fail this course. Found out Indra got highest for his class for his mid-semester. Also got my lab test marks for NWI. Got 92. Surprised myself. By the way, when I write my blog, some have noticed and commented that it does not run in chronological order. Well, today, I shall continue to not run it in cronological order. Back to my story..... Well folks, the guy who gave me hell and a headache thinking up a strategy for NWI role play for his group, Ranjeet, actually came up to me and wanted to just talk crap. Was surprised. Makes me gonna miss poly more. Mr. Nazir Nasir (not the footballer, the NWI teacher as Ngiap calls him) told me and Indra that our group got highest for NWI assignment for the class. He's a nice teacher that guy. On Tuesday, did FYP Presentation. Everything went great. Finally its over. Thank you Indra. After that, waited to attend MOBC tutorial and lecture. Me, Indra and Ngiap, 3 guys just waiting. And waiting. In the end, both had no lesson. What a waste of time. Especially for Ngiap. Well, gona study IAD tomorrow with Indra, Wayne and Ngiap. Why do I always group their names in that order....??? Anyway, Thats all I have for today folks. Another long blog entry. Hope you guys didnt piss on the monitor for such a bad entry. Well, till death do us part, Toodle-loo! (:

No comments: