Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Blade!



Hello kiddies. Sorry I took away the spongebob song. Hope no one is getting withdrawal symptoms because of that. I know I am....... Well..... Moving on, an update on my life. On Sunday, I went to attend my cousins baptism. Its a ceremony where my cousin becomes a catholic. My parents were chosen to be the Godparents for my cousin Alicia. Last year, they were chosen as well to be the Godparents of Alicia's twin sisters. I never realised this till my grandmother pointed it out, but now I have quite a few Godsisters. Anyway, past few days been doing nothing much. Have not even been going training, and my NAFA is next week. Im sure I'll fail. Quite frankly, Im just going there to see how good I am. Sad isnt it? Well DONT be! Its me! Im happy so you should be too! Damnit! ....withdrawal symptoms kicking in....... spongebob...... Well..... moving on, cant wait to see the above movie. Blade! I thought the first one was better than the second one in terms of a storyline. But what the heck! Its a cool movie bro! And its from Marvel, So I'll have to make it a point to see it. Well thats it......spongebob.........................

No comments: