Sunday, October 24, 2004

I'm Full!

Yesterday, I just recovered from the flu. Its getting real irritating. I seem to attract it really well. Then went out to have dinner with my friends at Chimes, as one of them had a 50% off voucher. It was the last day to use it. I took the second cheapest thing on the menu, which was a BBQ 1/2 chicken. My gosh! I think now I might have to join Indra in his Ramadhan and start fasting! The chicken used was not the normal spring chicken. It was bigger than my head and it came with lots of fries and small potatoes as well! I cant believe I managed to walk out of there after that. And everyone else who bought something expensive, their dish was much smaller than mine! I'm so full, I'm sure I can go the whole of today without eating. I feel bloated and sick to my stomach. And I just recovered from the flu. Well, I didnt study yesterday, so I'm now a day behind in studying. I got a schedule set up for myself, and now I'm a day behind. I hope I can catch up on Monday. Going school to study and most probably meet Ngiap there. Going to have a game of soccer later. Hopefully, that helps in the digestion. My cousins coming over my place to eat lunch later. Dont know how im going to eat then. Well dats it. Wish me well. These days I need it!

No comments: