Friday, October 01, 2004

IAD

Wah! Finally finished IAD project and passed up. Well..... Not exactly finished. A lot cannot work, but there was a deadline and so we passed up what we had as it is. My gosh, we were late and you should have seen us run! If only I can run like that for my 2.4km run during the NAFA test. Indra asked me if I could feel the air going through my Clima-Cool Addidas shoes as I ran. All I could feel was my lungs about to burst! And all I could think of was how am I going to get the next breath of air. If we ran the Amazing Race like that, we would have won that competition on the first day! What a run. Had to tactically run behind Indra so that he could clear the way. Later I still have to meet my friend for training. After that run, I feel lazy and I don't feel like running again. Lucky I wore my track pants today and not jeans. Dont know how I would have run in that. Dont know what else to write. My whole brain and body is still recovering from that run and trying to breathe. Well folks, think I'll make it a short one and stop here for today. And I leave you with this quote:- Those who think too hard, is rea..............

No comments: