Thursday, August 12, 2004

My First Post!

Hi! Im so excited! Finally got myself a blog. Well what can i say for today? Well, i didnt go school today. Was sick. My dad wants me to go the doctor later in the evening and not right away, as, according to him, there'll be a doctor who will be working at that time to give me 2 days MC. Problem is, im starting to feel better each passing hour. By the time i visit the doc, i might not have a reason to do so! Well thats it. My first post. I'll be posting more in the future, so stay tuned! (:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi!this is my first post.take care...

J said...

hey ian~ its me janice.. my blog is www.4ward-days.blogspot.com can add me too ya? ahahz.. take care seh~ oh~ and welcom to the ring of bloggers~ (^.=)

fiz said...

yoz! do you know who i am? hehehehe~ it's me! fizah. remember? the cutest forward girl in the whole of SP? hahahaha.. you're sick, eh? get well soon! take care~

is said...

Err, I don't know what to say. Err, Hi? This is ady. Haha! Oh well, you know my blog link. I'll drop by daily. You better update!