Monday, August 23, 2004

AVP

Went to watch AVP with my slacking buddies, Gerard (whom we all refer to as Geps), and Henry. Good show, but it would have been nicer if it was longer. The Predators looked weak as they were getting their asses handed to them on a silver platter by the Aliens. But hey, they were newbies and this was their 1st time hunting anything at all. Infact, they planted the Aliens on Earth to hunt. Needed the humans so that the Aliens could breed. Because of that, a 'love' triangle developed. A "I'd love to kick to kick your ass" triangle that is. And so, the so called 'mini war' starts, between humans, Predators, and of course Aliens whom everyone loves to hate. My my, what a show. I would give it a 7/10 rating. After that, went for prata and drinks. Had Barons, my fav beer. The beer for man. Haha! The humans should have drunk that while fighting the Aliens and Predators. At least they would have died happy. Or handed some to the Predator as a momento. The Predators always seem to hand humans some momento. We should have done them a favor and handed them a bottle of Barons. Haha! Well folks, thats my review for the day. Will be back with another one when I go for my next movie. That might take awhile.

No comments: