Friday, August 20, 2004

Graduation

Actually today dont feel like posting, but I think I should update mah peeps, as I might not be posting tomorrow. So here goes:- Well, yesterday was graduation for my previous classmates of 'the mysterious class that doesnt exist': 03. Went out with Wayne, Aisyha, her bf, and Jasmine. Was supposed to meet at 11:30am. But due to a very big 'miscommunication', we only met at around 12:45pm++. Was pissed and hungry that we met late, and I wanted to ask for a big treat due to that. Suddenly the tables were turned, and before i knew it, the other partys' face was blacker than mine and waynes put together. So that plan was thrown violently out the window. Kept laughing cause I taught the miscommunication was pretty funny. Jasmine was asking me to stop laughing, but when could i do? I had to find the funny in that situation, rather than be black faced throughout the whole outing. That would have ruined the day. Had lunch at Shaw Lido and then went for pool. The outing was good, but would have been better if we had hung aroungd longer. That would have been achieved if not for the miscommunication. And would have prefered it to be in the evening, but most of them were busy in the evening. Well, all in all, it was good to be out with some of my classmates. Had quite a bit of fun, and i hope in the future, that more classmates of 03 would go out together. Well, got to go and get ready for school. But dont worry, as Arnold would say, "I'll be back!"

No comments: