Saturday, August 14, 2004

Depts

Yo! Im bak! Went out with Wayne, Indra and Nqiap yesterday. Jus went to check up on some cool toys being sold at peninsula, second floor, and for nqiap to buy his long awaited Twin 2! Cost him some frickin 80 bucks! Well,he has the money, and its his hobby. He was dissapointed it was not US cut. But hey, beggars cant be choosers. I know from following him around, thats its one hell of a rare toy. And he finally has it. Good for him! Indra reminded me of the 20 bucks I owe him for helping me pay my bill. Its been 1 mth and I feel really bad not paying him back after so long. But man, am I in depts. Im so in dept, my depts are in depts, if theres such a thing. Plus ive been telling him ive been to this movie and that. But the thing is, they were all free! Well, he's given me an ultimatum. Pay back by this coming friday. And he has told me to borrow if I cant. Asked if i could pay 2 bucks a day, or 5 every 3 days. He didnt like the idea. Well well, time to think about how im gona pay him. Well till nex time folks, keep those cameras safely rolling! Or blogs should i say! (:

No comments: