Thursday, February 24, 2005

ARMY

Well, yesterday met a long lost friend. Haven't seen her for about 3 months. We went to watch Hide-and-Seek. It was an ok show. There is a surprise twist that was revealed in the middle of the show. It would have been better if it was revealed at the end of the show, but the show needed to continue after the surprise was sprung. I give it a 7/10. I actually knew the surprise before I even went to watch it cause I thought it wouldn't be that big a surprise, and asked my friend to reveal it. Darn! It was a really big surprise. Well, it made understanding the show easier but less exciting knowing the ending. I aint gonna tell you peeps what is it. The show is gonna run out if you guys want to catch it. Well, incase you peeps still don't know, I'm going into army on the 12th of March, Saturday. Aint got much time left on the mainland. My church friends are helping me do the countdown. Got all my stuff already, I think. Meeting my school friends who also going army but at a later date, on Monday, though not confirmed yet. We going Jurong Swimming Complex. So been doing a lot of surfing. Check out my 'Home News' guys, under 'In This Issue!'. Cool Singapore shit stories. When go in, click the 'Enter TalkingCock!' Harry Lee is Lee Kuan Yews' english name. I apparently didn't know that. Just read the local news, political news, sports, international news, and the jokes section. The games section there also very funny. If you cant understand the singlish, or if its too 'powderful', they have the Cocksford Dictionary to help you. Like 'Gahmen' is actually 'Government' in singlish. Also found out about 'Happytreefriends.com'. Damn cute, and sadistically funny. They got new episodes! Well dats all I got for today. Long post. Cheers!

No comments: