Friday, March 04, 2005

Enjoy

On sale Now! Free Puppies: Part German Shepherd, Part Stupid Dog!

Well, I went swimming at Jurong with my future army buddies. Haha...... Wayne, Indra and Ngiap. Felt that the day wasn't as I expected it to be. We splashed around in the water and immediately after that, went home. We arrived too early, before it opened and spent the day at KFC. Wednesday went gym. Wanted to go on treadmill but wore the wrong shorts. My shorts was loose you see, and I don't want to think about what would have happened if it fell! Then Wayne and Lionel followed me home. Wayne bought some of my clix. Thank goodness cause I really need the money. Anyone else want to buy clix, just give me a holler! I'm willing to sell. And this time, I'm willing to sell everything. Even the spiderman ones. Lionel just looked at some of the comedy clips of SNL and etc that I have on my PC. Then all went home. Been doing nothing much but that and going church. Later gonna slack with some of my church buddies. I really can't wait to watch Liminy Snickets- A Series of Unfortunate Events. Saw the trailer in the cinema and it looked pretty good. Thats the next show I'm aimming to watch. Yesterday saw WWE and they had an advertisement on Wrestlmania 21 about Triple H doing a Mell Gibson aka William Wallace impersonation from Braveheart. It was damn funny. Most entertaining sports show. Well that's all I gotta say for today. I end of with a quote from the wise ynnib nai- Next time you wave, use all your fingers!

No comments: