Friday, March 11, 2005

End of Days!



Well, I decided to post one just before I go in. Watched two more movies during the week. One movie that I watched was Hitch. Infact, I watched it twice in one day. Don't ask why, it was one of those days. Anyway, it was funny. It was one of those funnier romantic comedies that I've watched so far. I won't give a rating for this one though. I'll just say, if you've got a significant other, go and watch it with him or her. Another movie that I finally got to see (thank goodness!), was A Series of Unfortunate Events. It was a good movie. I give it a 8/10 rating. It had a morally meaningfull message. WoW! Say that again really fast! Haha!!! You tried didn't you?! Haha!!! Anywho.... Back to my post, what I wanted to say as well was to not watch it for the funny element eventhough Jim Carrey is in it, because the movie was not meant to be a comedy. It's has a Harry Potter type of setting with strange creatures lurking with strange props and out of this world places. The story is about 3 kids, who became orphans after their parents died. They have different gifts each. The boy remembers everything he reads, the girl is like Mcgyver, making inventions and things with ordinary things found lying around, and the baby, who is the cutest and funniest in the show, her gift is she's good at biting! So they are relocated to stay at strange relatives houses. Jim Carrey plays the evil relative Count Olaf who is out to get their inheritance money, no matter what it takes! So I recommend for you peeps to sprint to the nearest cinema NOW to catch it seeing as how the show is running out. Well, sadly, that's all folks. Will be SOME TIME before I post again. So till then, Ciao for now! And the wise Ynnib Nai will leave you with his teachings on life - Man who scratches backside should not bite fingernails.
- Never under any circumstances take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
- We are born naked, wet, and hungry, and get slapped on our butt ... then things get worse.

No comments: