Monday, February 07, 2005

New blog!

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

Well folks, my fans and peeps have been asking me to give another of my disputed World Famous blog articles. Haha.... Well 1st of all, like my new blog layout and what I did with it? Well I didnt do much, but it took me a long time to make my wording the same style as the blogs. Like the song? Some people supersticious. (Dont know if thats the right spelling. Must check with the editor later) Ask me why I play dead womans song. Well cos that dead womans song is too nice not to be played! Darn it! Well I feel the song fits my blog. Its been a long time since I blogged and I had to try to make another good blog layout after my last blog layout decided to go wonky on me. Well Chinese new year is just 2 days away. I dont celebrate but I still like the holiday feel. Sorry, I love it! I wish people happy chinese new year or happy hari raya and they ask me for what when they dont celebrate. Cos its the holidays dude! Lighten up and get with the program! Like Neo in the Matrix. (Now I'm just babbling) Well, for an update on my life, nothing much. I went to Wayne's b'day party a few days ago. Its not bad. The cake was nice! Wayne seems to have been working out, unlike me. Well, went slacking with Jasmine, Chin Long (I'm spelling it english way, cos I dont know the chinese way) and Claire. Quite fun. Ive never spoken to Chin Long before. He's quite a friendly guy. I played soccer against my brother's team just yesterday. Won 6-5 but it shouldnt have been such a close scoreline. Both teams had stupid goalkeepers. What can I say. But after so long running, it felt good. Well, my blog is pretty long today. I'd better sign off. But before I do, another great quote from the wise ynnib nai- dog run faster than cow!

No comments: