Monday, February 14, 2005

Movies



Well I've been watchin quite a bit of movies lately. One was 'Hotel Rwanda', a true story which I give a 7/10. The most recent was a DC comic movie from the comic Hellblazer called 'Constantine'. It was really a great movie. I found it to be better than Keanu's most noticeable movie 'The Matrix Trilogy'. I give it an 8.7/10. It's about a guy who can see demons. He then commits suicide but is revived. After which he finds out he is condamned to hell for trying to commit suicide. So he goes around doing exorcisms as he thinks this will 'buy' his way into heaven when he dies. Unfortunately, he finds out from a half-breed, which is a half angel-half human that he still is condamned to hell eventhough he has done many exorcisms as that is not the way to get into heaven. If you're wondering- "then how can this bugger get into heaven?", watch the show. He then finds out demons, who are only supposed to influence and not interfere, are breaking the rules and entering 'Earth's plane'. And that Satans son is trying to enter as well. It's one hell of a great show and I recommend you guys, my peeps, to go and watch it before the show runs out. And I can't wait for the movie, "Hide and Seek" to come out. It's the next movie I plan to watch. Well you guys take care and till another of my movie previews- Au Revoir!

1 comment:

is said...

O!! Now I understand the half-angel thingy & I know why he erm, almost went to Heaven. That I understand.