Monday, November 24, 2008

New Layout

It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.



Hello all. As you have noticed, I have a new blog layout. Decided to get rid of the old, and in with the new. Do take part in the polls I set up. It serves no purpose, but with so many types of voting thrills out there- Survivor, American Idol, Elections, etc, and with people always wanting to give their 2 cents worth of opinion, I decided to jump on that bandwagon and set one up to provide you all with a small bit of excitement in your lives. For those of you who have no interest or knowledge in the subject matter, don't worry. I did not forget you. There will always be an option which tells everyone that you have voted 'you do not give a shit'. So go ahead. Click on an option. I know you want to.
By the way, I have set a limit of 15 days for the voting to take place in my polls. After that, you may or may not feel regret for missing out. I suggest that you just go ahead and vote, and not have that feeling of regret creep in. It might kill you.
My life these past few days have been filled with the usual. Go work, come back and go for a run (not everyday of course), then do the necessary (eat and sleep).
I just hope come 7th December, when it is time for the Standchart Run, I am ready for it, and won't end up sitting on the floor along the half way mark crying for mummy. I am still wondering what possesed me to join, but I guess I should just get over it and leave it as another mystery of the universe. I am glad though that I have people asking to join me whenever I train. Without them, I probably would not be training and would not be as prepared for the run.
About 2 weeks more till the Standchart run, about 4 weeks till Christmas, then about a week after, till the new year. How time suddenly seems to be fast-forwarding.
Speaking of time, for those wondering what am I doing up at this hour, I am actually trying to adjust my body clock as I will be working the night shift next week. I think at this time, I am able to write good crapology. There is something about feeling sleepy and forcing yourself awake with doses of sugar and caffeine from coke, that really make for good inspirational writing. Well, that is is all for this post. I end here and present inspiring words from Ynnib Nai-
"Better to understand a little than to misunderstand a lot."

No comments: