Sunday, November 30, 2008

Almost There


wolverine
Originally uploaded by rc_altarservers
Wel, 1 more week to the Standard Chartered Run! Not a Run for Hope, Not a Run for Cover, Just Run. Run for Fun. I think I am ready. I am getting more pumped up as the day draws nearer. A lot of the sweat, the tears, and some blood, shed training for this event, and it all comes down to this coming Sunday, 7th of December (That was a bit exagerated). I said I was going to book my IPPT yesterday, but apparently, all the slots were filled, one week in advance, which normally does not happen. It was unexpected, but I am ok with that. Just decided to do some light running on my own.
Posters are all over the place. I saw one which shows a picture of an aged woman, and words written saying that after 3 kids, running 42km is nothing. Wonder if she really ran, or walked the 42km. And if she was under anaesthesia when delivering all 3.
I am in high spirits as well, because tomorrow is December, and I love December. The happiest time of the year. There will be parties, and there is just a good feeling about December, always. If one is feeling down, it won't take much for spirits to be lifted again. By the way, for those who are bored, here is someone's vlog that Azri sent me to watch- Christmas in Japan. Check it out.

And look at that picture from the upcoming 2009 movie: X-Men Origins- Wolverine! Coming out on May 1st. I am so psyched about that movie. And apparently, Gambit, the exploding card throwing cajun is going to be in the movie as well. Of course, we can anticipate more Marvel and comic book movies in 2009. As for DC comics, it will always be a movie about Superman or Batman. They cannot seem to be able to do any other movie about their other superheroes. Sad really.
Well, that is all from me. Will see about blogging again after I cross that finish line. So Happy upcoming Holidays everyone! And in line with World Aids Day which falls on December 1st, our wise Ynnib Nai has these words of wisdom to offer-
"Learn from your parents' mistakes: use birth control."


No comments: