Monday, July 28, 2008

Final Chapter



Nothing much to write here as I woke up to a funny feeling in the pit of my stomach.
Tried to get ready for breakfast, but then soon realised I was getting diarhoea. Decided to skip that and join the rest of my holiday troupe for one last bit of shopping at Ben Thanh Market. Soon realised there was no way I was going there either. So gave Lionel some money to buy me some vietnamese coffee for my family.
When it was time to check out, I was feeling worse. Took a cab to the airport and my stomach was really out to kill me. To make matters worse, realised last minute that I did not have my immigration form. Left it in my bag which I have already checked in. Was told to fill out a new form. Was feeling really bad. I finally reached home and then proceeded to tell my family my adventurous tale. Then I started shivering and realised I was getting a fever. Headed off to bed, and managed to sleep off the fever. Definitly got it from the snake wine. Anyway, I am still recovering from the snake wine poisoning. Will be doing the night shift for work this week and have to head on down later. Really enjoyed this trip as the adventure and the company was good. Hope for more of such trips in the future.
Well everyone, hope you enjoyed the story of my Ho Chi Minh Adventure.
I recommend that you have one yourselves. I gotta go, and I shall end this story with a quote from good ol Ynnib Nai-
"Love may be blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How does it taste? I guess it's not the same but I bought a bottle on the snake wine website and it is very good, even sweet !
http://www.asiansnakewine.com/