Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Bintan!

Hi all! Looks like I will be travelling around Asia this year, starting with my company trip to Bintan this Friday. I will be leaving this Friday afternoon straight after work, which means I'll be working for only half a day this Friday. Woohoo! I'll be back on Sunday, so if I don't reply my sms or answer my hp, you know why. Hoping that there will be go-karting there.
Then in May, friends are asking me to join them to Bangkok. Then, another former colleague of mine is asking I join in her birthday celebration, in Vietnam. Wow! Amazing Race Asia. Maybe I should join season 3. But no cable, don't know how to join, and don't know if there'll be season 3. Haha... Oh wells.
On another note, had another look at my up and coming new house. Lots have been done already. A few fans and lights installed. Sinks and shower heads installed. Paint is up. No cupboards or cabinets up though. I tink this month is a safe bet that we will be moving. My prediction of not moving in 1st week of March was right, but I can see everything coming together now. I think the space in the house could have been better utilised though, but have not seen the final touches with the furniture and all, so can't say much. Like the paint color in my room. Not so excited about the paint color in my brother or sisters room though, but hey, not my room. So I won't be complaining. Haha... My parents like the color in my brothers room though. Don't know why. The light green was nice, but one wall was painted a dark grey or green color. I think that spoilt it all. But if they like it, then good for them.
Well, I'll keep this short today, as I'm working now. Haha... So here's the anticipated words from Ynnib Nai-
"Don't use a big word where a diminutive one will suffice."

No comments: