Saturday, March 29, 2008

100th POST!!!

100th Post!!! Happy Easter Everyone!!! 100th Post!!!



Hi everyone! Yes, it is official. This is my 100th Post! For about 3 and a half freakin years I have been blogging apparently. Who knew?! I didn't know I can be this dedicated to writing crap. Haha.... I don't like to read novels but I like to write. There does not seem to be any connection is there? 100 posts of countless grammar mistakes, spelling mistakes, bad jokes and puns have led me to this day. The day I write this on my last day of the week of work, working the night shift and getting paid while I blog. Haha....
Anywho.... I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a belated Happy Easter! May the Easter Bunny smile upon you lovingly and ask you where he came from.
By the way, for those who don't already know, I have finally shifted to my new permanent home in Toa Payoh. Toa Payoh Lorong 2 to be exact. It is near Braddell mrt. I'll try to take pics but not everything has been set up yet. I'm planing to go shopping to buy some new things for myself and for the room. Ikea is gonna get a visit from me soon. When you are thinking of buying furniture for your room or place, that's when it hits you that you have grown up. Seriously!!!
And I have finally gotten myself a laptop. Was considering getting from Courts but Courts suck. Expensive and DIE DIE must have my home phone number which has not been set up at my place. I gave them my office address, my office number, house address, handphone number and my dads mobile number. And still they insist on getting my home phone number. Well, their loss is Sim Lims gain. Went to Sim Lim and found the exact model at a cheaper price. The hard disk space was less but I don't use much space anyway. Got a Acer Aspiron with 160GB Hard Disk, 2GB Ram and 2.2Ghz Processor, wifi, bluetooth and etc, at $1400. Courts had the same one with a 250GB Hard disk at $1800. So I saved $400. So proud of myself. Now I don't have to fight with my bro and sis over the computer.
Well, I will finish off my 100th post here, and before I go, of course I will ask Ynnib Nai to leave you guys something to hear now, and think about later-
"Bigamy: one wife too many. Monogamy: same thing"

No comments: