Monday, December 04, 2006

Birthdays! 22!

And he found a new jawbone of an ass, and put forth his hand, and took it, and slew a thousand men therewith. And Samson said, With the jawbone of an ass, heaps upon heaps, with the jawbone of an ass have I slain a thousand men. With the Jawbone of an Ass --Judges 15:15,16




Cool quote huh. This quote I found actually exists in the Bible. I found it amusing and inspiring at the same time. Wierd huh. Well I have not been bloggin a lot. I think you guys can like pretend this blog never existed at the rate I post. So this could very well be my last post. I dont know. We'll see. But dont expect another post anytime soon after this. I'm sure you guys already dont. Well, anyway, I just turned 22 yesterday. 21 is when you're just turning into an adult. 22 is when its all confirmed. And like the number, I had a double celebration on that day. Had a lunch celebration with my family and GodParents. Then went to my GodParents place with my family and had another celebration there for dinner. Had the Birthday song sang twice as well. Cool huh? That, together with my moms Birthday celebrations the day before and my uncles the day before that, and well, my stomach is ready to make me a suicide bomber. From Dec 1st already, the December celebrations as i call it start. My uncles birthday is 1st, literally, then my moms straight after that, then mine, then theres a short break before my cousins birthday comes, then my bro's on the 21st, then the celebrations of Jesus Christ's birth, then another cousins Birthday on the 27th, then all the birthdays are done for that month. Of course, there's the New Years and Hari Raya celebrations thrown in and well, its like a fiesta at my place! The party doesnt really stop this time of year. Plus, dont forget, got Christmas visitin to do as well. Wah! Party till my hair drops! And I have a lot of hair people. Now thats scary! Well anyway, I'll stop here. I'll go now with some words of wisdom from Ynnib Nai-
We are all born naked and screaming and if you're
lucky that sort of thing won't stop there.

No comments: