Friday, June 17, 2005

Unarmed Combat Instructor

Product label On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (One would hope.)


Yup! That's my vocation people. It's confirmed! I'm going to be an Unarmed Combat Instructor. Here's the information-
POSTING: G6-Army, REPORTING AT: Pasir Laba Camp, Blk. 130, Room #03-02, TIME: 8am. Yup! I'm going in. Now just have to 'tahan' 5 weeks of in-camp training. Should be able to pull it off. Watched Batman Begins. Didn't think Christian Bale could pull off playing Bruce Wayne and Batman, but in the end, he did! Infact, I think he's the best Batman ever! Better than Michael Keaton. He does it so well. And with Morgan Freeman, Ken Watanabe, Michael Kaine and Liam Neelson inside, it makes the show so much better. And the car looks like a tank, but when u watch the show, all of sudden, the car is one cool vehicle! The show was pretty good. I give it a 7/10. The director really did a good show by showing 'the real Batman'. Batman was actually cool in the show. The movie was made pretty dark as well. Darker than the Michael Keaton Batman. The next movie I can't wait to see is Fantastic 4. Well that's all I got to say. I leave you with the ancient and ever wise sayings of Ynnib Nai-
Never pass up an opportunity to pee.

No comments: