Tuesday, January 04, 2005

2005



Well, my 1st post of the new year. Happy New Year everyone! Haha.... Well yesterday I went to watch Meet the Fockers. It was really funny. It was a good show. It had everything, a good plot, and a mixture of slapstick comedy and verbal funnies. But I was not laughing a lot as I was not feeling well also. This time I think I had mini food poisoning. What the heck?! The baby was really cute and funny in the movie. I'd recommend you guys to watch it. Well, its the new year and everyone is off to school, except me! Hehe.... that's kinda cool. Been bumming around. I've quit my job, as I got a new one, better paying one at the fancy spancy Swiss Hotel. It's a waiter job. I start work this Saturday, so until then, I'll just bum around. Hopefully if I'm feeling alright, I'll go jogging on thursday. Still not a 100% after the food poisoning. Well my bro is also bumming around. He's awaiting his 'O' level results. He will be working with me when the job starts. Infact, he recommended me the job. Which reminds me, I've not been given my pay from my last job. I've been waiting a long time already. Bunch of clowns. The company is really a very stingy and stupid one. There is a better way to the the job, no, they will take the really troublesome and unreliable, cheaper way out. I guess that's the word- cheaper. Circus clowns! Well 2005 will be filled with A-R-M-Y, so I'm not really looking forward to the year, but what to do, every man in Singapore has to be trained to become pawns of war, so I'll just have to suck it up. Really suck it up! Well, till next time, I wish you guys a very good new year!

No comments: