Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Proverbs



Hey readers. I have gotten into my psychological degree course, and so I have not had the time to update this ever so often. Not that this blog was updated frequently before. To make things worse, I signed up for the Adidas Sundown Full Marathon, and so I am trying to make time to go for runs to prepare myself for that, which is already pretty difficult as it is. I am now in the midst of my 1st major exam of my degree course this week as well. Cannot wait for exams to be over, and get a 2 week break from studies.
Anyways, I have posted the above Iron Man 2 Interactive trailer. Hope you readers enjoy it. I cannot wait for that movie to be out. Looks like it will be an action packed adventure. Another movie I would like to see is 'The Last Airbender'.
Soon it is going to be mid-year. How time flies. Well, I'll be going. Leave you with words from Ynnib Nai to think about-
When we spot a coincidence, why do we sometimes say, "It's a big coincidence." Isn't a coincidence just that- a coincidence? Is there such a thing as a small/big coincidence? To me there is no degree of coincidence. Just a coincidence.

No comments: