Saturday, March 24, 2007

Australia

"IF ONE SYNCHRONIZED SWIMMER DROWNS, DO THE REST DROWN TOO?"



Hi to all! I'm very excited today because next friday, 30th of March, I'll be going to Australia! I'll be going to Melbourne. I can't wait because-

  1. It is my first time travelling to anywhere outside of South-East Asia
  2. It is my first time travelling on a plane (so freaking awesome!)
  3. It is my first time going to Australia (which actually goes back to point number 1)

I'll be going there for holiday, and to visit my cousin. Shouldn't be worse than my Batam trip. You guys heard about that one? Well if you haven't, you shouldn't. Wasn't a very good trip. Only thing noteworthy of that trip was the nice 2 hr aromatheraphy massage I got for just $24. Other than that, two days one night there and I did nothing but watch tv in the hotel while my friends 'enjoyed themselves'. Supposed to go to the beach according to my friends plan, but in the end, didn't even get to look at it. Was a very wasted trip. Wel, at least now I get to go to Melbourne and experience what Australia is all about. So my friends, I wish you guys Au Revoir, and I'll definitly blog about the trip when I get back on April 10, if it is a good trip. Haha... Well, I expect it to be a good trip, and till then, always look on the bright side guys. You heard me Jas? You're last blog entry was a very stressfull one. Hope you're doing ok. Thats what the wise Ynnib Nai told me. I leave you with this example he gave me-

"ONE NICE THING ABOUT EGOTISTS: THEY DON'T TALK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE."

No comments: